Heirloom Tomato, Beet & Burrata Salad
2 yellow Heirloom Tomatoes, cut into wedges
1 large Golden Beet, roasted, peeled and large diced 4 oz Burrata Cheese
1 cup Honey Pearls
.25 cup Preserved Lemon Oil
Maldon Salt to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, toss 4 tomato wedges in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the tomato wedges along the left side of the plate.
- Follow with 3-4 diced beets.
- Add a spoonful of burrata to the center of the plated tomato and beets.
- Place small spoonfulls honey pearls along the tomatoes.
- Drizzle lemon oil over the composed plate.
- Season with maldon salt.