Key Lime Pie Shooters
- The Crust
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup ground graham crackers
- Kiwi Puree
6-7 large ripe kiwi
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup warm water
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
3 oz cream cheese
6 T sour cream
1 T sugar
1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
- Mix crust ingredients together by hand in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Set aside
- Mix all filling ingredients except the lime juice until well mixed in a mixing bowl, once incorporated and smooth, add the lime juice. Set aside to chill. It will thicken as it sets.
- Place 1 tsp of the filling, then top with kiwi puree.
- Repeat with one more scoop of the filling to the top of the shot glass. Let set over night in the cooler. When ready to use, top with fresh whipped cream.